Zac and I went and saw Devin play last night. It was a great show! He has been playing regularly for this restaurant, and I've been wanting to see him. They had these flyers up at every register advertising Devin and larger ones posted on the doors and windows. We met up with Dad and Diane and enjoyed some authentic Italian food and some great music.
Zac told me that I needed to stop 'cheering outloud' for Devin in between songs. Zac was getting embarrassed. I was instructed I was only suppose to clap. I then had to tell Dad to stop whistling while Devin is playing. I'm glad I was able to see him play. He is super talented! Afterwards Zac and I realized we didn't add to his 'tip' jar. Sorry Devin! I will tip you on Sunday. :) Thanks for inviting us!
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That's awesome! Tell Devin he needs to play somewhere up here again, they're pretty good! I'll even tip him :)
You can't stop cheering for him. It is your job/right as a sister to embarrass him! Well, it looks like you were embarrassing Zac. Maybe you and I should go sometime and embarrass Devin together.
Post a Comment