Aubrey turned five on March 21st. All she wanted was a swim party. So we reserved the "pool party room" and invited kids from the neighborhood and daycare. They had a great time! I don't think I will do that again though...it was WAY to hard to try and watch all the kids in the pool and make sure they were safe. I was grateful when the pool had us all get out for 15 minutes to do a "check" on the pool. Whew!
Jennifer loves markers. If she finds one, she has either eaten it or drawn all over her face. Yes, she still does this! We now have thrown away every marker we can find, and she will still pop up from behind the couch or come downstairs and have new artwork on her face. The other Saturday Zac and I were looking for Jennifer. It was time for her nap. I came down to the family room where the other kids were playing really loud, and saw Jennifer all asleep on the chair. She even had her blanket on her!
Zac and I got more soil delivered for our yard. In addition to my regular garden, I am starting my strawberry beds, grapes, and having better "landscape" for our yard. I also decided to become a site coordinator (on top of everything else!) for Bountiful Baskets. Zac is helping me find a site for Eagle Mountain with the City. Last week I got: 1 pineapple, 1 cantaloupe, 5 sweet potatoes, 8 cucumbers, 3 zucchini, 1 lb strawberries, 3 bunches of asparagus, 1 head of cauliflower, 1 head of Romaine Lettuce, 8 Fuji apples, 10 tangelos, and 7 bananas all for $15! It literally filled up an entire laundry basket. They do this every week, and if I coordinate the site for the delivery truck and the baskets for Eagle Mountain, I get my produce for free. Plus when you help, you always get the "extras" too. They also had cases of mangos for really cheap. The company has a co-op with farmers and get amazing deals. They are a non-profit organization and one of the attorney's that I work for, his wife helped organize this thing. I went for the first time last Saturday and LOVED it! The kids love all the fruits and vegetables too. Every week it changes, and you never know what you are getting until Monday when you sign up for a basket. Anyways, I'm really excited about it obviously. :)

3 comments:
Congrats! Poor Eric though. Guess he'll just be protecting little sisters all the time. :) It is fun to read your updates! Hope everything is going well for you.
I LOVE the picture of Jennifer's "marker find". That is too cute!
We have a similar picture of Andrew at the same age as Jennifer...looking JUST like that :) haha! too cute!
Post a Comment