Friday, March 26, 2010
Baby No. 4 is a girl!
We just got back from our ultrasound this morning and found out we are having another girl! First words out of Eric's mouth are "DANG IT!" At least he will never have to share a room when he is older! We are excited though - we already have all the clothes we need for her. :) She will be arriving the first week in August.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Congrats! I am so glad that I knew you were pregnant :) I don't know if the world can handle another one of your beautiful girls!
I didn't know you were pregnant. I guess we'll have babies right about the same time again. Congratulations!
Congratulations! I'm with Elisa...I didn't know you were pregnant either! How fun to have another girl! Funny that you grew up with three brothers and Eric will grow up with three sisters.
Same with everyone else - didn't even know you were pregnant! CONGRATS on the baby girl - how fun!
CONGRATS!!! you will have a house full of little girls! Opposite of how you grew up :) We are excited for you!
Another "GREAT GRAND CHILD" WOW! Sounds great. Grandpa Parry (GREAT)
Congratulations! I'm in the "didn't even know you were pregnant" club. Tell Eric he'll have a lot of protection to fulfill as his sisters get older!! We love you guys!
Jackie
Congratulations Heather & Zac!
OH , HON, I AM SO GLAD FOR YOU BUT ZAC IS THE LUCKY ONE AS I HAD THREE GIRLS AND ONE BOY ON THE FIRST GO ROUND LOVE YOU ALL KAY YOUR OTHER DAD
Congratulations! We are so happy. This will make 18 grandchildren - 10 girls and 8 boys. We will watch for updates on your blog. We love you.
Post a Comment