

Thank goodness Christmas is almost over! The kids were really fun this year. When Eric opened up one of his presents he said, "Wow! I didn't even ASK Santa for this! How did he know?" Aubrey was thrilled that Santa ate some of the cookies. Their big presents were new bikes and a "new" tent. (It used to be Zac's and his brother Matt's tent. Sorry Matt if you didn't know we had it. haha) We, meaning Zac and I, agreed again to not give each other presents this year....Zac yet again made me feel horrible for not getting him anything. He made me this board. I've been wanting one for awhile now. He even made the frame! He was able to get some knotty alder to match our cabinets. My best friend has a vinyl machine so she made all the words and numbers for him. I'm way excited about it...but again feel like a loser for not getting him anything.





We went to Zac's Aunt's house again for Christmas Eve. The kids were so excited when Santa came. Eric asked for a Rocket Sled. hmmmm good luck. Aubrey asked for Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. We have no idea what toy that is. We even had her walk around the stores to show us what it was. She couldn't find it.
I forgot to put down Jennifer's stats for her 4 month check-up we had 2 weeks ago. She is in the 97% for her height and weight, but only 50% for her head. Whew! Eric was always in the 100% for his head. She weighed in at a whopping 17 pounds. I can't remember how long she was....I have it written down at the house. She is such a good baby.








4 comments:
Heather, you fell for the "let's not get each other anything" for the second straight year!? Zac has strategically put himself in a great position for this next year. Again. Well played, by him.
I'm going to try that on Rachel this next year.
I hate that! Mike wasn't supposed to get me anything this year because I got a new camera a few months ago, but of course he did and it was better than everything I got him. I suck. :)
I can't believe Jennifer is 17 lbs?! Holy cow. Nice that her head is smaller... Larkin has a big ol' noggin, it's crazy!
Merry Christmas!!!
Aubrey's hair is getting so long, I had to look twice at her Santa picture to make sure it was her! Looks like you had a fun day
Merry Christmas!
Love that dress Jennifer is in with Santa!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment