So Zac's Dad gave Eric Marble Mania for Christmas. On the box it stated "over 450 parts". Hmmmm..not good for a new baby. We just made Eric get rid of all his small toys that Jennifer could possibly put in her mouth and choke. We tried to take it back to Costco, however, the one here in Lehi does not carry this game. Then I got looking on the box some more, and it stated that it takes 4-6 hours to put together. So it's not a toy like Magnetix or something that parts are everyone in the house. So I made a deal with Eric that he can have it (he was REALLY mad when we said that we had to take it back) as long as he keeps it in his window sill. If I see ONE marble then the toy is gone. So I was proud of myself for putting it together in 3 hours. However, after I was done, one of the gears wasn't working properly. I had Zac take a look at it, and he fixed it after about 2 minutes. Eric was so excited when it was done. I was telling him how happy that I was able to put it together. He said, "Yeah, but you had to look at the book the WHOLE time. It took forever. But Dad, he is a GENIUS!" Great.Sunday, December 28, 2008
Marble Mania madness
So Zac's Dad gave Eric Marble Mania for Christmas. On the box it stated "over 450 parts". Hmmmm..not good for a new baby. We just made Eric get rid of all his small toys that Jennifer could possibly put in her mouth and choke. We tried to take it back to Costco, however, the one here in Lehi does not carry this game. Then I got looking on the box some more, and it stated that it takes 4-6 hours to put together. So it's not a toy like Magnetix or something that parts are everyone in the house. So I made a deal with Eric that he can have it (he was REALLY mad when we said that we had to take it back) as long as he keeps it in his window sill. If I see ONE marble then the toy is gone. So I was proud of myself for putting it together in 3 hours. However, after I was done, one of the gears wasn't working properly. I had Zac take a look at it, and he fixed it after about 2 minutes. Eric was so excited when it was done. I was telling him how happy that I was able to put it together. He said, "Yeah, but you had to look at the book the WHOLE time. It took forever. But Dad, he is a GENIUS!" Great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
haha "dad is a GENIUS," you gotta love that. It was good seeing you! And thanks for letting me steal Jennifer away... sorry I made her cry at the reception... I promise it wasn't my fault. basically...
I love reading your blog to see whats up with you every once in a while. But we really need to get together so we can chat. Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment