Wednesday, September 26, 2007

ZERO CAVITIES

Remember that post back in March when I went to a new dentist that stated I had 12 cavities and that he was only going to fix 4? Well, I never got them "fixed" because I felt like I didn't have 12 cavities, not one of my teeth hurt. I have only had 1 cavity my entire life. So I went back to my old dentist yesterday. The verdict? ZERO CAVITIES. What? Was my intuition correct? I am SO GLAD that I didn't have him fix those "cavities". My dentist that I have been going to all my life has new technology everytime I go in. They had this tooth density digital thing that went over every bit of my teeth and stated exactly what condition my teeth were in. I told my dentist after the finding of zero cavities about my last visit with the new dentist and he was floored. He told me that I didn't even have any "problem areas" to keep a close eye on, that everything looked great.

Eric on the otherhand really does have one cavity. He called it a "sticky spot" so he is going to have to get it drilled next month. Eric is excited to come back though. They did such a great job at making the dentist's office "fun". They took pictures of him during his exam and are mailing them to me.

No comments: