
That is what Zac wrote on the card when he brought me flowers for our 5th year anniversary. Our anniversary was on Friday. It was a pretty busy day, we got to CLOSE ON THE HOUSE! Although, we can't move in yet, they told us that it will be ready to move into on Wednesday. We closed a little early because our "lock" was going to expire this week. We won't have the funds transferred until we get our Final Occupancy Letter.
For our anniversary we had Nathan and Bobby watch the kids while we went out to a dinner and movie. As soon as we left their house, I looked at the thermostat, and noticed that our car was overheating. Luckily, they live by a Sears, so we pulled into the parking lot and Zac wanted to loosen the cap on the radiator just a little to relieve the pressure. As soon as he touched it, it came off and tons of fluid came bursting out everywhere. We bought some antifreeze, and ran the heater the whole way to SLC. It was 100+ degrees anyways. By the time we got to Texas Roadhouse, we were so hot. We then went to see Pirates of the Caribbean 2 at the theater by Nathan and Bobby's house. It was really nice just to have a night out without the kids. Zac bought a thermostat for our car the next morning and was
able to fix the problem.So, Devin finally shaved his beard off. When Eric saw Devin he said "Devin, did you eat your beard?" We started laughing, and now Eric really thinks that Devin ate his beard. Eric even drew a picture of Devin's beard during church and gave it to him. He keeps on telling me that eating a beard is gross. So I found out last week that Eric is bilingual. He knows Spanish. When I was at Lagoon with him, he turned to me and asked me for milk in Spanish. The only word I understood was 'por favor'. Eric's teacher told me what he wanted. She said that he asks for everything in Spanish. Yesterday when I saw him I said "Buenos Dias Eric" He then started talking to me in Spanish, I have no idea what he was saying. Then, Aubrey a couple nights ago, went up to Devin and Zac and said "Olah" and waved at them. She also said, "Where did it go?" It's amazing how fast they learn. Whenever we ask Aubrey to show us her teeth, she pulls the face that's in the picture.

3 comments:
Congrats on 5 years! I doubt anyone but you could take my brothers crap for that long ;) hope everythings going well. call me if you need help moving!
Happy Anniversary! I bet you are so excited to move into your home. That is hilarious about Devin's beard.
Happy #5!! Aubrey makes the funniest faces- love it! Can't wait to see pics of your new house!
Post a Comment