So now I will pull a Jordyn, and just post a lot of pictures from our summer. If you have any questions about the pictures, you can ask me.:) I figure people only look at the blogs for the pictures anyways.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Update
I know I have been slacking on updating this blog...but for good reason. I don't have access to update my blog while at work, and we don't have the internet at our home anymore. I don't even know where to begin on what has been going on. I have been frantically trying to can all the veges from our garden. I have made Grandma's zucchini relish and 2 batches of salsa this weekend and last. I didn't need to buy anything to make it, which was really satisfying. I had everything in my garden. Eric started 1st grade and is loving it. One of my coworker's brother's is a 3rd grade teacher at Eric's school. When he heard who Eric's teacher was he said that she was "a yeller." Eric hasn't been yelled at yet, but it's only been 1 1/2 weeks since school started. Jennifer turned 1 on August 7th. I had her one-year-old pictures taken at Sears on August 1st, and I STILL don't have them. I guess this is why I have always paid more for Kiddie Kandids. I always got my pictures the same day. Here we are, almost a month later, and NO pictures. Apparently they lost them, so they are having to reprint.
So now I will pull a Jordyn, and just post a lot of pictures from our summer. If you have any questions about the pictures, you can ask me.:) I figure people only look at the blogs for the pictures anyways.









So now I will pull a Jordyn, and just post a lot of pictures from our summer. If you have any questions about the pictures, you can ask me.:) I figure people only look at the blogs for the pictures anyways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What's with the candle in the bread? You'll have to explain that one for me...
Love the pictures. Especially the one with Grandma. Eric looks like a Powell!
Love Love Love the pictures!!!! Eric in first grade - yikes time is flying!
haha see how easy it is to just post pictures? I could get used to that :)
Post a Comment