Sunday, February 01, 2009

Update

I know it's been a month since I last updated. Work has been absolutley crazy! I ended up working 13 hours on Friday, and had to come in all day Saturday. We have something big happening from Monday - Tuesday, so most likely those will be late nights as well.

Dad is for sure getting married on Saturday. As of today, they haven't received the sealing cancellation from Diane in the mail yet. They have a civil marriage planned on Saturday, however, if on Friday they get the cancellation in the mail, they will be sealed in the temple on Saturday. Either way, Saturday is the big day.

Nothing else is really going on...that I can talk about. :) Work has just been insane though. I'm sure you will hear about it eventually!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

That still seems crazy to me. But we always considered Diane a second mom when we were growing up. Well one of our many second moms. :0)

Rochelle said...

Heather! I found you through the PHS blog and I'm so happy. Your family is beautiful and it's been so fun to catch up with you through your blog. I wish I had a day where I could just sit down and read every single entry. :) That would be the life!

Anyway, just wanted to say hello! You look beautiful as ever!

--Rochelle