Friday, March 28, 2008

Pink or blue?

We had our ultrasound today and we are having another.......GIRL. I guess it's the season for girls! :) I am still being induced on August 8th, everything is looking great, and the baby is completely healthy. Aubrey was really excited, Eric is really disappointed. I knew only one of them would be happy. He will get used to the idea.

Just before they announced what gender the baby was, Eric was sitting quietly in his chair, watching the t.v. with the ultrasound, Aubrey was running around screaming wanting to go home. They said it was a girl, and Zac and I just looked at Eric and Aubrey and said, GREAT. Granted, when Eric was three, I'm sure he would have been running around screaming too. We are excited to finally know. My neighbor told me that she had a couple dreams that I was having a boy, and Zac felt like I was having a boy this entire time, so we were a little surprised.

I took Aubrey to Great Clips and had them cut off 4 inches off her hair. She has never had a haircut, and the ends were looking straggly. They cut some layers into her hair and it turned out great! It is still goes to the middle of her back. I would post pictures, but work has banned that, so I will have to wait until the weekend at Dad's house. ;)

4 comments:

Christen said...

Congratulations! I can't believe how many people I know are having girls... even just in the Parry family alone this year! Can't wait to see your little girl in August!

Lisa said...

congrats! Boy, girl, girl. We know how that goes ;) so much fun!!!

FitzSimmons Times said...

Girls Galore! We love girls! Congratulations -- can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And what a cool birthday! As Brett and Rachel pointed out 08-08-08. How fun.