I forgot my password about 3 weeks ago. I have been e-mailing the blogger requesting my e-mail. They FINALLY responded today. My office is currently being re-painted and carpeted, so I moved into a temporary office. But, on my computer it would automatically sign me into my blog, so I never typed my password, but by moving to a new computer, I needed to type it in, and I still have no idea what it was. They finally let me change it. I apologize for lack of blogging.
We have had a very busy month! I didn't know that the blogger would e-mail me back today, so I didn't bring my camera to work to post pictures, but I will on my next entry. I went to South Carolina for a week for work, and Zac got to stay home with the kids. I left on Monday, and returned home early Saturday morning. Zac went to a party on Friday, and our friends commented on Aubrey's wild hair. Zac told them that I did her hair, and they said, didn't she leave on Monday? It's FRIDAY. And, haven't you given the kids baths? Zac apparently doesn't do baths. Nice to know.
When I got back on Saturday morning, Zac's brother Matt came into town that night. He is in the Air Force and was able to take some leave for Thanksgiving. He stayed with us for 1 1/2 weeks. We put him in Eric's room, and made Eric and Aubrey share a bedroom. I never realized how possessive Eric is of his room until he wasn't able to be in it. When Matt left, Eric went upstairs and looked in his room and started screaming "Mom! Come look! Matt's stuff is gone! My bed is back! I want to go to bed!" He was so excited. We had Thanksgiving dinner at my Dad's in the morning, and at Zac's uncles in the afternoon. Zac's Uncle Wayne just got a new pool table, and Zac came upstairs and asked if we could get a pool table. I said that's fine, not thinking that this was a realistic possibility. The next day, I was Christmas shopping with my Dad, and Zac rented a truck/trailer to haul his Mustang from my Dad's house to ours. When I got back home, Zac also went up to his Aunt's house and picked up a pool table. His Grandpa Nielson had a pool table, and apparently his Uncle Randy just got it re-felted and new pockets put it, and they gave it to Zac for $1, so now we have a pool table.
Matt left 2 Wednesday's ago, and on Thursday, Justin and his family came out to Utah. Eric had so much fun playing with Andrew and Madison. We ended up doing Christmas on Friday, exchanging cousin presents, and Dad gave us all our presents, so they had a lot of toys to play with this past week.
On Saturday night, our friends has a hot chocolate open house for the neighborhood. We grabbed some of our friends and went and had a good time. As we were leaving, we needed to stop by our friends house that was across the street. Eric was walking with his hands in his pockets and started to go up the stairs. Just then he fell and smacked his face into the cement. He immediately started bleeding from his nose. There was so much blood. Our friend ran some paper towels to us, and they were just turning red. Luckily Eric didn't hit his teeth. But he has a big scrape on his cheek, and two big scrapes on his forehead. As soon as we got the bleeding to stop, he fell asleep immediatley. So now we were worried about a concussion. So we tried to keep him awake for as long as possible. He seems to be okay now, but the side of his face that he hit the cement was the opposite side of the dog bite scars, so now his whole face looks red and scratched up.
On Monday, Justin, Lisa, Devin, Dad, Andrew, Madison and I went skiing at Brighton. It was such a great day. There were hardly anybody at the resort. We never had to wait in line to go on the ski lifts, and it was rare that we would even see anybody as we were going down the slopes. Dad hadn't been skiing for ~32 years but we talked him into coming. On his second time down the hill, he had a horrible wipe out. I was behind him and just saw skiis going off, his glasses shoot off along with his lenses popping out, and he was doing somersaults in the snow. I stopped by him, and he was bleeding on his face from his glasses cutting him. His frames were completely bent. As soon as Justin got down to Dad, I started chasing after his prescription lenses that were going down the hill. He is fine, but is really sore. His knee swelled up really big that night. I couldn't believe how fast Andrew and Madison learned how to ski though. Andrew was going down the slope faster than me and Lisa.
Justin left yesterday back to New York, so I'm trying to get the kids back on their regular schedule. Eric started crying last night though because he wanted to play with them, and he thought that they had moved into Grandpa's house. Anna was adorable this trip too. I can't believe how much she had grown.
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Andrew misses Eric too! We had such a great time in Utah - we miss you guys already!
Andrew misses Eric too! We had such a great time in Utah - we miss you guys already!
Andrew misses Eric too! We had such a great time in Utah - we miss you guys already!
Post a Comment